Once you make up your mind, you see only data confirming that view. This is called confirmatory bias. So here is a confirmatory bias article that I found on Huffingtonpost.
Normally I do not like stuff on H’post…but this is a good article meant for RE lovers I guess. I fully agree with the author on:
- Indian RE is terribly over priced
- Our salaries have not kept pace with the RE prices, or RE prices have run far ahead
- RE prices have to correct 50% or rents have to double soon
- If you own RE, you should not be proud, you should be worried about marketability
- The cap of Rs. 200,000 on interest on rental property will lead to correction in the RE prices for now